“The Straight Truth”
The way it is for Christian artists (whether we like it or not)
(EBOOK) NEW FOR 2019!
This eBook attempts to answer the questions many Christian artists have when they are just investigating recording, starting a ministry, in the middle of recording, trying to market their music, and even trying to figure out if they should even do music ministry at all!
Here’s a few of the questions we attempt to answer with “straight truth”:
• What should I be spending to record Christian music in Nashville? Is there ever a reason to spend more? Or less?
• How do I find a booking agent to get me out there? Is there such a thing?
• What does Radio mean to most independent Christian music artists?
• Should I hire a publicist?
• How do I market my music?
• How do I get my music into stores? Who distributes my music?
• How do I make royalties with my music? What if I am not a songwriter?
• How does copyrighting my songs work? Will someone try and steal my songs?
• How long should I give this? What if people don’t like my music, should I quit?
And the number one question we get the most at some point:
• Will I make any money doing this? Can this be what I do for my living?
Creative Soul works on these problems daily as well as keeps up with the things that work and don’t work for independent artists, especially in small genres like Christian Music.